Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Succulent Candle

http://www.artsycandles.com
Artsy Candles
When I made this Candle, I had no idea it was going to be the most popular one out of all my Candle's. My mother gave me the idea when we were shopping. I wanted to make one with Succulents. I couldn't find anything I really liked, but then my mother pointed at this big ball of Tree's. At first I was confused, they didn't look like Succulents to me. I took it home, hot glued them onto some mixed colored Pebble's and Resin. When it all came together, it looked so nice I couldn't believe it. Then I had my first booth at The Farmers Market on Abbott Kinney and this Artsy Succulent Candle was the first Customized Candle (and only one) I sold that day. I thought my first customer would be a woman, but what a nice surprise it was a super nice guy who got it for his Girlfriend in Summertime!:) He texted me later that day, that his Girlfriend LOVED the Candle and the Nag Champa Oil I put in smelled amazing. It made me happy to hear that, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yellowstone's Late Summer Fog

For sale at only $98